Twitter is one of the most important network for businesses promotion and online branding. Features of Twitter like Favorite a tweet and Retweet a tweet are considered to be sign of a twitter content or tweet getting liked. Are you able to get retweets on most of your tweets? If not, then check out the infographic below by Niel Patel of Quick Sprout that states the ultimate art of getting retweets.
A Quick View of what the above infographic states:
- You must leave space for “RT@yourusername” in your tweets to get a retweet
- Use not more 100 characters in your tweets with hashtags
- Always thank to those who retweet your tweet
- Tweet with URLs to increase the chances of getting more retweets
- Must use #Hashtags to increase chances of getting retweets
- Tweeting about trends is proven to get retweets
- Use of phrases like ‘follow’, ‘free’ ‘please retweet’ ‘top 10’ ‘check out’ etc tend to get retweets
- Tweeting between 12PM – 2PM has been found to be most useful
- Tweeting on Weekdays, especially thursday and friday between 12PM – 2PM helps getting more retweet
- Tweeting new and helpful content attracts users and chances of more retweets increases
Tweeting within 100 characters with the right use of words including hashtags on weekdays between 12PM-2PM helps you getting more retweets.